From solo pieces to large ensembles, Suzda composes in a variety of styles. He has had his pieces played on stages from New York to Berlin, and festivals from France to Taiwan in genres such as classical, jazz, film, world, avant garde, and pop.
Existing works include pieces for:
- Soloist (Saxophone, Marimba, Clarinet, Flute, Marimba, Vibraphone, Trumpet, Trombone, Piano)
- Duo (Sax/Vibraphone, Woodind/Percussion, Percussion, Solist/Tape)
- Trio, Quartet, Quintet (Mixed instruments)
- Octet (Alto Sax, Baritone Sax, Trumpet, Trombone, Sousaphone, Guitar, Drums, Percussion)
- Tentet (Alto/Tenor/Baritone Sax, TrumpetI + II, Trombone, Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums)
- Large Ensemble and Big Band